Your worldview must include God
To the editor:
Troubling signs of the times are upon us with no letup in sight. No surprise with Satan being prince of this world. Consider these issues:
1. Wisconsin federal judge orders taxpayers to foot gender reassignment surgery cost for Medicaid recipients.
2. Pedophiles, claiming they are misunderstood, are changing their image to minor-attracted persons (MAP) and want to join forces with LBGTQs. Is the gender designation count 59? I can’t keep up.
3. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, former archbishop, resigned because of allegations of sex abuse with minors and young seminarians. Nuns, worldwide, are coming forward to tell of horrific accounts by priests and other Catholic clergy.
4. Liberal parents in Cambridge, Massachuesetts, are raising “theybies.” These genderless children are exposed to only they/them pronouns. No he/she. How will that work when they get into the real world?
5. Jerry Brown recently signed a bill that lowers from felony to misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection. This measure also applies to those donating blood without informing blood bank they are HIV-positive. Yet in January 2018 plastic straws were deemed illegal, unless requested, under California bill via threat of $1,000 fine or jail time attached. Priorities?
6. In 2017 children’s Drag Queen Story Hour began in public libraries from east to west coast. e.g., Boston, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco. This is apparently an attempt at normalizing transgenders and transvestites. The message is about diversity and the children are told it’s OK to be different. Romans 1:28 comes to mind: “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.”
Adolf Hitler knew in order to control your country, you have to first control the children. The indoctrination in the public schools has spilled over into our public libraries.
Might it not be a good idea to go back to daily KJV Bible reading which has always been the best tool for teaching good and proper behavior? Love God’s word and hate every false way (Psalms 119:128). Draw close to Jesus in repentance (Luke 13:3). Jesus taught repentance and warned of hell in Luke 12:5. Yes, there are consequences for evil, but if your worldview does not include God, there is no final justice.