Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Services | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Misconceptions about VA home loans

October 8, 2011
Jim Klutts - Houghton-Keweenaw Veterans' Affairs Office , The Daily Mining Gazette

The month of September has been a busy one at Houghton/ Keweenaw County Veterans' Affairs office. As always, we are processing compensation and pension claims as well as applications for VA medical benefits. We encourage all veterans to come to the office for any veterans-related issue and we will try to help in any way we can.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web