To the editor:
I thank God for honorable Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Schuette.
They are trying to keep this State of Michigan one that is pleasing to God. 59 percent of us believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. The other 41 percent are clueless.
The Bible says Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness." When the Lord says WOE, we had better pay attention.
In 1 Cor. 6:9 He makes it crystal clear. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the Kingdom of God?
Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolators nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders.
I think it is interesting they call it Pride. Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall, and in 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Judgement from God is not pretty. Sodom has never been found.
Lois Jean Dahlquist