LL-H sets budget meeting
LAKE LINDEN — Lake Linden-Hubbell Public Schools Board will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. June 28 to approve the budget for the upcoming school year and revisions to the 2020-21 budget.
In other action, the board:
– approved recognizing student athletes and coaches for honors earned during the 2021 Baseball and Softball seasons.
– approved the reconfirmation of the Lake Linden- Hubbell Public Schools Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan.
– Approved operating a school of choice program in the district for 2021-22.
– Approved granting third-year teacher probation to Robert Stenger.
– Approved granting second-year teacher probation to Laura Schramm.
– Approved granting second-year teacher probation to Ellen Jarvis.
– approved the roster of athletic coaches for the 2021-2022 school year.
– accepted the letter of resignation from Chris Koskiniemi from his Bus Driver/Maintenance position.