Strategies for supporting your child’s learning at home
A 3-part webinar series about planning for your child’s transition back to school and learning what you can do to support learning in your home.
• Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) and strategies for home
• Partnering with your school to better support your child
• Generalizing skills in school and home settings
• Establishing routines and expectations for promoting positive behavior
• Preventing and responding to behaviors
• Resources to support your child while learning at home
Register for Webinars at: PBIS MAF-MiMTSS Family Webinars
Session 1: PBIS & Routines
August 19, 3 to 4 p.m.
• Using PBIS at home to support learning and living
• Types of routines, setting up routines, using routines
• Home-school communication
• Resources to support home and school routines
Session 2: Expectations
3 to 4 p.m.
• Developing expectations
• Teaching expectations
• Generalizing expectations in home, school, community
• Resources to support home and school expectations
Session 3: Behavior
3 to 4 p.m.
• Reminding of expected behavior
• Rewarding expected behavior
• Correcting behavior
• Resources to support desired behaviors in the home