Sin had delivered disaster to U.S.
To the editor:
With all the natural catastrophes in America, you would think this would get our attention to call upon God to have mercy on us, America: Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, fires in both ends of our nation, earthquakes, etc.
In Pastor David Wilkerson’s book he wrote 20 years ago, “America’s Last Call: On the Brink of a Financial Holocaust,” he warned of the following events:
• A meltdown of the bond market.
• God’s judgement would strike suddenly on the U.S. economy.
• There would be a real estate meltdown with a market made up of mostly sellers and very few buyers. Multitudes would lose their homes to repossession. This has happened this year.
• There would be an ominous rise of homosexual power. This has now happened in California, Vermont and other states. Liberal judges making al the decisions. God have mercy on them.
• A sudden storm of confusion would take place on Wall Street. The U.S. dollar would collapse. America would lose control of its economy. To date, China has loaned America hundreds of billions of dollars. We have become the world’s No. 1 debtor nation, no longer in control of our finances.
This was written 20 years ago and I believe Pastor Wilkerson is a real man of God and prophet, who has warned us and America.
Right now, a political madness is gripping America. Think about it. It is utter madness for politicians to promise all kinds of new multi-billion-dollar programs, while the Fed is scrambling to keep the nations head above the rising flood of debt. The only hope is genuine repentance and confession of our sins and prayer. Pray that God will forgive us for our sins.
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sins and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14