Curbside pickup June 8 at the Calumet Public School Library
We have great news! Curbside pick-up will begin on Monday, June 8 at the Calumet Public School Library.
Please consider the following:
1. Reserve items through the online system or by calling the library at 906.337.0311 ext. 1107. View the online catalog HERE.
2. The library will pull your requests, check them out on your personal card, and will place them in a bag with your name on it.
3. Once you have received a call from the library to let you know the items are ready, you can pick them up from the vestibule which leads from the parking lot into the hallway of the building. (The door next to the library return box.)
4. If not picked up the day you receive the phone call, your items will be held for 24 hours before they are returned to the library for circulation.
5. At this time, only items (books, videos, etc.) held in the library can be checked out – we cannot offer inter-library loan.
6. Hours for scheduled pick-up are listed below (remember you will be notified when your order is ready):
— Monday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
— Tuesday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
— Wednesday 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
— Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
— Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
7. Please return all books, videos, etc. to the library drop box by the due date. (The drop box will be open again for library items by Monday, June 8th.)
8. Questions? Please call the library at 906-337-0311 ext. 1107